WooCommerce Returns Warranty Request
With WooCommerce Returns Warranty Request, Manage the RMA process, add warranties to products & let customers request & manage returns / exchanges from their account.
RMA Management – Manage, Sell, Facilitate Easy Returns and Warranties
With WooCommerce Returns Warranty Request, Manage the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process, add warranty terms to your products, and allow your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from their user account.
WooCommerce Returns Warranty Request Key Features
- Manage all RMA, warranty, and return requests from a single view in the store administration
- Define warranty terms for product – set expirations periods for limited warranties
- Manage automated email communications during each change in return status
- Maintain free or paid extended warranties for products and variations
- Create your own warranty statuses, and manage the statuses for all return requests
- Customize your RMA code length and format
- Request product images, track returns to/from your customers all within the user’s account
Set up warranties for products
When setting up your products, warranties can be assigned to the product or variation directly from the edit product screens. Define warranty or return time periods, give it a price, and update/save your product. Warranties are tied directly to the product themselves – when the warranty expires, so does the ability for the user to request a warranty, return, or exchange.
Files Included with this download
- WooCommerce Returns Warranty Request 2.1.9
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.