Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin
Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature. Kronos governed linear, chronological time. Starting from now, you can use the powers of Kronos to automatically delete old posts from your WordPress blog!
What Can You Do With Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin?
Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge post expirator (auto deleter) plugin. It uses a built-in wp-cron engine to automatically delete posts, as you define in it’s settings!
Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin allows the page admin to set expiration dates for both posts and pages and any custom post type you have active on the current WordPress installation. There are a number of different ways that the posts can expire:
- older/newer selection
- by fixed date – posts older/newer than 21/01/2010
- by relative date – posts older than 30 days
Other post filtering options:
- post author name
- post category
- post tags
- post title
- post comment status
- post ping status
- ignore sticky posts
- post meta key/meta value
- post type
- post status
- post slug
- post search keywords
Other Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin features:
- republish old posts
- delete posts permanently or move them to trash
- set old posts as draft or pending
- reset publish date for old posts, to the current time (refresh posts)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled cleanup running (using wp-cron)
Files Included with this download
- Kronos Automatic Post Expirator Plugin
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.