iThemes Security Pro: The Best Security Plugin to Secure & Protect WordPress
iThemes Security Pro takes the guesswork out of WordPress security. You shouldn’t have to be a security professional to use a security plugin, so iThemes Security Pro makes it easy to secure & protect your WordPress website.
Your WordPress website needs a WordPress security strategy that includes a trusted WordPress security plugin like iThemes Security Pro. WordPress currently powers over 25% of all websites, so it has become an easy target for hackers with malicious intent.
Some iThemes Security Pro Features:
- WordPress Brute Force Protection: Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
- File Change Detection: If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file. Get email alerts showing any recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
- Away Mode: Not making changes to your site 24 hours a day? Harden WordPress by making the WordPress dashboard inaccessible during specific hours so no one else can sneak in and attempt to make changes.
- Hide Login & Admin: Change the default URL of your WordPress login area so attackers won’t know where to look. This feature is also great to help clients remember their login link.
- and more…
With iThemes Security Pro access to Two-Factor Authentication
With iThemes Security Pro’s WordPress two-factor authentication, users are required to enter both a password AND a secondary code sent to a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet. Both the password and the code are required to successfully log in to a user account.
Files Included with this download
- iThemes Security Pro Plugin 7.3.0
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.