WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro
Manage Custom Database Tables with a Spreadsheet
No import/export needed. All the changes apply live on the website.
Edit Custom Tables added by Plugins
In WordPress, you have the standard database tables where the posts, pages, products, user accounts, taxonomies, and comments are stored.
However, many plugins add custom database tables for storing information without slowing down the WordPress site. For example:
– LMS plugins save courses and user progress in custom tables (LearnDash, LearnPress, TutorLMS)
– Affiliate systems save affiliate data, clicks, and statistics in custom tables (AffiliateWP)
– Forum plugins save threads and forums in custom tables
– Directory plugins usually save listings and meta data in custom tables, and many more plugins
Usually you can edit the standard information using our WP Sheet Editor plugin or other plugins. But the custom tables added by other plugins are very difficult to edit. You are forced to use ugly and tedious interface that come with those plugins.
A Spreadsheet created especially for all the Custom Tables
Say goodbye to all the limitations. We have created WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro plugin to solve that problem. WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro plugin will generate a spreadsheet editor for every custom table found in your database where you can manage all the information quickly, make advanced searches, bulk edit thousands of items, migrate from one site to another, etc.
WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro Use cases
- LearnDash, LearnPress, TutorLMS
Use a spreadsheet to manage the User Activity and Progress. You can edit quickly, search by multiple fields and using multiple conditions, export and import, and more.
- AffiliateWP and other Affiliate Systems
Manage the affiliate system statistics using a spreadsheet, where you can view and search clicks, referrals, etc.
You can bulk edit all the information, import from Excel, export to Google Sheets or Excel to analyze the data, make advanced searches, and more.
- Directory plugins
Many directory plugins like JReviews, etc. save listings and meta data using custom tables.
You can use our spreadsheet editor to export information to Excel or Google Sheets, bulk delete, you can search by any field with operators, you can import information from other directory plugins, etc.
- SEO, Redirections, Pretty links plugins
Use our spreadsheet to manage the redirections easily. Search by any field, export to Google Sheets or Excel, import from Excel or Google Sheets, bulk edit and delete, Migrate redirections from one site to another, etc.
WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro General Features
- All the custom tables: The plugin generates one spreadsheet for every custom table found in your database.
- Edit information that was inaccessible: You can edit statistics, course progress, etc. that you can’t usually do in wp-admin
- Move information between plugins. You can copy paste large amounts of cells from one sheet to another
- Unlimited data: The Spreadsheet supports hundreds of thousands of rows, hundreds of columns, etc.
- Bulk edit data: You can edit data in the cells or using a powerful bulk edit feature with formulas
- Columns Visibility: You can remove, deactivate, display, and sort columns.
- Formulas: You can update thousands of rows at once using Formulas
- Advanced search: You can find information by any combination of columns using operators
- Columns resizing: You can resize columns
- Columns renaming: You can rename column
- Columns formatting: You can change the cell format from text to checkbox, tinymce editor, file uploader, dropdown selector, etc.
Files Included with this download
- WP Sheet Editor Custom Tables Pro 1.2.11
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.