Create, assign and list brands for products, and allow customers to view by brand.
Create, assign and list product brands
The WooCommerce Brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to view products using a dedicated layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to view products by brand in addition to attribute filters. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
Get Now WooCommerce Brands!
Files Included with this download
- WooCommerce Brands 1.6.41
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.