FooEvents Calendar Plugin
Display your events in a stylish calendar on your WordPress website. Calendars can be displayed using simple shortcodes or widgets. Using the free FooEvents Calendar Plugin, you can convert any WordPress post, page or custom post type into an event and display it in a calendar view. This unique approach ensures that the FooEvents Calendar Plugin is super flexible and very easy to use.
Fully integrated with FooEvents for WooCommerce
The FooEvents Calendar Plugin is fully compatible with the FooEvents for WooCommerce plugins, making it possible to create more advanced events and sell branded tickets with no commission or ticket fees directly from your own WordPress website. FooEvents offers many pro features that add advanced event management functionality to your website including email ticket themes and free check-ins apps.
FooEvents Calendar Plugin come Packed with features
- Add event information to any post, page or custom post type.
- Display multiple calendars on a single page.
- Display events in calendar and list views.
- Display calendars using shortcodes or widgets.
- Filter events by category using shortcode parameters.
- Change the look of your calendar using our built-in calendar themes (Default, Light, Dark, Flat, Minimalist)
- Automatically pull and push your events to Eventbrite!
Files Included with this download
- FooEvents Calendar Plugin 1.6.52
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.