WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
Get complete control over your store’s shipping and payment options. WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments gives you a streamlined way to restrict:
- Shipping Methods
- Payment Gateways
- Shipping Destinations
With WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Create conditional rules to:
- Make free shipping available per product, category, or shipping class.
- Restrict shipping methods and live rates based on package weight, item count, or cart total.
- Prevent individual products or categories from being shipped to restricted countries, states, and zip codes.
- Limit shipping and payment options to specific customers and customer roles, such as membership holders or wholesale customers.
- Use specific payment gateways for purchasing subscriptions, or offer free shipping with subscription renewals.
Restrict Shipping Methods
With WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Create rules to disable or hide shipping methods conditionally:
- Per product, category or shipping class.
- By weight, item quantity, or cart total.
- When activating a coupon code.
- When purchasing subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles or site members.
Restrict Payment Gateways
With WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Conditionally restrict or hide payment gateways:
- By shipping method, country, state or postcode.
- Depending on the chosen billing country.
- Based on order total or currency.
- By product, product category or shipping class.
- When paying for subscriptions.
- For individual customers, customer roles, or members of your site.
Files Included with this download
- Conditional Shipping and Payments
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.