Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin
With Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin, change menu permissions with just a couple of clicks. Click a role, uncheck the menu items that you want to hide, and check the ones that you want to show. You can also change permissions for individual users. With Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin make WordPress easier to use by moving frequently used menu items to the top. You can also move menu items from one submenu to another, or to the main menu.
Others Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin Features:
- Choose from over 600 menu icons: Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin comes with a large collection of icons from the Dashicons and FontAwesome icon fonts. You can upload your own PNG or GIF icons through the Media Library, or enter the icon URL manually. You can also add icons to submenu items.
- Change menu colors: Edit the background, text, icon, and highlight colors. You can apply your changes to the entire admin menu, or customize the colors of individual items.
- Create new menu items: With Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin you can add your own links to the admin menu. You can also make a custom menu that embeds the contents of a post or page in the WordPress admin.
- Make menus open in a new tab or an iframe: Let’s say you’re building a site for a non-technical client and you want to make a tutorial page or an external service look like it’s part of WordPress. The “Open in: Frame” option can help with that. It will display the linked page in a borderless frame. For completeness, a “new window” option (i.e. target=”_blank”) is also included.
- Apply your branding: Use the Branding add-on to replace the default WordPress branding with your own. You can replace the WordPress logo, customize the login page, change the admin color scheme, hide the WordPress version and core update notifications, and so on.
Files Included with this download
- Admin Menu Editor Pro Plugin 2.22.1
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.