Easily put your projects under git source code control. Collaborate with team members thru merge, pull and push actions to remote repositories such those hosted on Github or other locations. Includes capabilities to locally stash changes to facilitate
merges. Facilitates git-based deployments.
HOW TO CONFIGURE (SETUP) APTANA STUDIO FOR WORDPRESS DEVELOPMENT
Sometimes Aptana Studio doesn’t give code hinting for WordPress Development, if you face this problem, try this:
1. go to File -> New -> Other -> or just click ctrl+N.
2. New dialog window will open, from there choose Project under General Category, click next.
3. On Project Screen type a name for your project e.g. ‘WordPress Development’ and uncheck ‘Use Default Location’.
4. Click browse button on the right for location and select your WordPress installation folder e.g. c:xampphtdocswordpress_development. Click Finish.
5. Now right click on your WordPress Development (your project created above) in Project Explorer and select Properties.
6. ‘Properties for WordPress Development’ window will pop up, from there click on ‘Project Natures’.
Check ‘PHP’ and ‘Web’ from the right panel, make sure PHP is highlighted as Primary.
Then click OK to close Properties Dialog window.
Now Aptana Studio will reconfigure your project accorinding to PHP as Project Nature and will ask you to close and reopen the project, click Yes to accept so.
Now you may see your porject as closed project on Project Manager, if so double click to open your newly created project and you are done.
Try creating a test plugin under wp-content/plugins directory and you will get code hinting for WordPress.
Aptana Studio for WordPress – ये एक ऐसा IDE है, जिसे Use करने पर आप अपना सारा Code एक ही स्थान पर लिख सकते हैं और उसे इसी Studio में उपलब्ध Internal Web Browser में Run करके उसका Output भी इसी Browser में देख सकते हैं। इस IDE को आप http://www.aptana.com/products/studio3/ download Website से Download कर सकते हैं और ये भी पूरी तरह से Free है। Install करके Open करने पर ये IDE कुछ निम्नानुसार दिखाई देता है:
Its currently hosted on code.google.com/p/eclipse-fullscreen/. Navagate to the downloads section and download the zip, extract the .jar contained in the zip and copy it into your plugin directory and restart Aptana. Then you should be able to toggle fullscreen via window -> fullscreen or the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Z
Aptana Studio 3 Custom Dark Color Theme
This was incredibly difficult to get right because of a bug that exists in the theme color selector of the Mac OSX version of Aptana 3. Essentially, if you pick a color, then close the color picker window, the color changes slightly. It was a real pain, so I hope you enjoy the set!